Rover mini cooper 1.3i 1998 Red

The place to advertise your Classic Mini and related items.

Moderators: Club Admins, Minifinity Staff

Forum rules
Any item Mini Related can be posted here as long as it's NOT on ebay (click here if it is). Any non mini items will be removed with out notice.
All items MUST include:
    Descriptive Title
    A price
    A location
    A short description, with proper grammar and maybe even some punctuation.
    Pictures would be nice too, if you need hosting try one of these.
    A minimum of 50 posts or Contributor status is required to be allowed to list in the forsale section, this is at the discretion of the MF team and any threads not meeting this criteria may be removed without notice, repeat offenders will face a ban
Expect banter on items posted, so dont be offended if you post your item and you get posts telling you its crap/overpriced. We will remove anything we feel like and might not even say why

If you register and post for sale with less than 50 posts you may be banned depending on how we feel about it - you have been warned so don't complain.

Rover mini cooper 1.3i 1998 Red

Postby cheeze » Mon 2nd Aug 2010, 08:56pm

I'm selling my mini and thought I'd give the forums a go- please note that this is also for sale on autotrader. See below for some info and reply here if you're interested, I'm based near Helston in Cornwall. The asking price is £3,990 and the photographs can be found here:

here

I have owned the mini for 3 and a half years now, the reason for sale is that I'm moving to central London & so cannot foresee using a car at all. The condition of the car is excellent in all ways as seen in the photos, & is completely original apart from the CD player. The exterior is clean, bright and rust-free. The underside of the car has been waxoyl'ed since I bought it to protect against rust & deterioration. The interior is very clean, stain & smoke free, all seats & carpets in great condition. The mileage is 51,800 miles.

The car is taxed until November 2010 & has MOT until June 2011. The car was also recently serviced in January 2010 & thus has had several normal wear-and-tear parts changed including: new tyres, new battery, radiator, oil and air filters, engine oil etc etc. Basically it's running beautifully & never gives me any problems. The car has been regularly serviced & I have most of the service history, the majority with official rover dealerships, & the last record being in Jan 2010.

Overall it's been a great car that has been reliable & fun and I'll be sorry to see it go. One final thing: I require the car until the 27th of August, & so delivery to the buyer will take place on this date.

If you have any questions then please contact me on here and we'll take it from there.

Thanks!
cheeze

Re: Rover mini cooper 1.3i 1998 Red

Postby cheeze » Wed 11th Aug 2010, 02:00pm

The mini is now available immediately rather than at the end of the month as per the original post.

Thanks
cheeze

Re: Rover mini cooper 1.3i 1998 Red

Postby cheeze » Tue 17th Aug 2010, 12:56pm

Now sold.

Thanks
cheeze

Return to For Sale